Monday, March 28, 2011

A Second Shop!

I made a big decision!  I decided to open a second Etsy shop!  I opened it 2 days ago now and I feel like it's going to go well!

The main reason I opened it was because I didn't feel like the products I was selling in my first shop went together well.  So my original shop is now going to be dedicated to my hand painted name signs, while the second shop will have my baby shower gifts!

I'd love it if anyone reading this checked it out!  The new shop is at http://sweetbabyminebysh.etsy.com/.

I had VERY promising beginnings with this shop!  I hope it continues!  I started by listing 3 items.  They were sets of cupcake onesies in neutral, girl, and boy colors.  3 hours after I had opened the shop, I was already featured in 2 different treasuries!  My other shop has only been in 2 treasuries and it's been open a month and a half!  My shop was also added to someone's favorites in that time!

So that was a much more exciting first night than I expected!  I'm adding an Etsy mini shop on my blog now for that shop along with my hand painted signs shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment