Saturday, April 30, 2011

Makin' Sales!

Well things are picking up a bit over here!  I've gotten several new orders for signs, and I'm super excited to say I got an order for a onesie cupcake in my Sweet Baby Mine shop on Etsy!

Here's one I finished just after the camo sign for Seth!


This was a surprise gift from a husband to wife!  They are expecting a new baby any time now and he got this to hang in their nursery!  Isn't that sweet?!

And here's an animal sign for Oscar!  This one is going to be a baby shower gift!


I've also got 3 sign orders I'm working on right now!  The day after I listed the camo sign in my shop, someone bought one!  I think it'll be another popular design!  That one will be for Chase! 

I also just got an order for a space sign for Luke's bedroom!  He loves robots, stars, planets, and spaceships according to my customer!  I hope he loves his new name sign too! 

The third is one I get to make for my Grandma.  My mom wants to get her one of my curly letter name signs like the Hannah Kate one above, but with mint green ribbon and just the green accents.  No pink!  It's going to be a Mother's Day gift for her to hang on the door to her room at her retirement home!  We just celebrated her 90th birthday back in January!  She was a wonderful artist and crafter when she was younger!  I think I must have gotten my "creativity gene" from her!

Finally, Sweet Baby Mine just got an order for an individually wrapped onesie cupcake!  I've been putting off getting the paper punch sets I need to make pretty gift tags to go on my baby items, but now I think I'd better get out and do that!  Perfect timing too!  I think Hobby Lobby has punches on sale this week!

Thanks for reading!

Sara

Name Signs and Wall Letters:
http://sarashandmades.etsy.com/
www.Zibbet.com/SarasHandmades

Baby Gifts:
http://sweetbabyminebysh.etsy.com/
www.Zibbet.com/SweetBabyMine

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you! I feel like my shop is on the verge of success. It's so gratifying to know that people appreciate your talent! You and your shop deserve it!

    ReplyDelete